Wednesday, July 25, 2007

mari akita in chicago

my friend mari akita will be in chicago and performing with the end of the world band:

july 30th
myopic bookstore
1564 north milwaukee avenue
7:30 pm
free show!!!

abe gibson- percussion, electronics
jesse thomas- gtar, electronics
mari akita- movement

she will also join the end of the world band the next night at:
elastic arts
2830 north milwaukee ave
9pm
$7 suggested donation
this is a cd release showcase party for my cdr label- the silver wonder recording company

also playing:
gibson/giallorenzo/labycz trio
fred lonberg-holm/eric leonardson duo

www.elasticrevolution.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/airplane-party-supplies.html]airplane Party Supplies[/url].